Residents have approached the Parish Council with regards to the Dog Fouling in the Parish.
East Staffordshire Borough Council have provided the leaflet below, click on link to download, and also posters that will be displayed within Stramshall and Bramshall noticeboards.
Please remember that your dog is your responsibility and picking up after them is essential so that the whole community is kept tidy.
Thank you in advance for your help with this issue.
Dog Fouling sign
ESBC Dog Fouling Leaflet – Your Dog Your Responsibility
SPEED WATCH NEEDS YOU!
Do you have 3 hrs per month to help the Speed Watch Team in Stramshall Village?
We need at least 3 pairs of friends; each pair would then be able to work together on a patrol.
Full training will be given by the Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership and the Community Engagement Coordinator, who is Michelle Shaker.
If you would like to make a difference to the Village, please contact:
Michelle Shaker, Community Engagement Coordinator, Community Speed Watch
Staffordshire Police, Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership, PO Box 2117, Stafford, ST169ZR
Or telephone 01785-232702 or e-mail Michelle.Shaker@staffordshire.pnn.police.uk
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
n celebration of our 60th anniversary The Garfield Weston Foundation has launched a new one-off fund of £5million to support Capital projects to provide new or improved facilities for local communities across the UK. The Fund will close for applications on 30th June 2018 but we wish to give charities plenty of notice so they have chance to develop their plans. I attach the guidelines for your info and so they are easy to forward, though charities will find all information on our anniversary website where there is a specific section on the fund – https://anniversary.garfieldweston.org
We are keen to receive applications from across the UK and are therefore asking our valued friends to help spread the news about this exciting opportunity and to give potential applicants as much notice as possible. I wonder therefore if you could help us by signposting your stakeholders to our website which has a summary of the fund and the Weston Anniversary Fund Application Guidelines.
If so, you may find the following useful:
· One-off grants scheme in 2018 to support Capital projects to benefit local communities across the UK.
· Open to UK registered charities, places of worship and state schools only.
· Grants range from £30,000-£150,000.
· Simple online application process.
· Applications are now open and close on 30th June 2018.
· You can still apply to the Fund even if your organisation is currently in receipt of a grant from, or has been rejected by, the Garfield Weston Foundation within the past 12 months.
· One application only accepted to the Weston Anniversary Fund per organisation.
· If relevant, planning permission must be secured prior to our closing date of the 30th June 2018.
· Grants must be spent and projects completed by 31st December 2020.
Go to https://anniversary.garfieldweston.org/ to find out more.