We have been provided with the following details about Lockdown dates:
‘Roadmap’ out of lockdown.
You can find out more about how the government intends to gradually lift restrictions in the ‘COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021’ document which sets out the roadmap out of the current lockdown for England.
On Monday 8 March, some of the rules on what people in England can and cannot do will be changing.
It is vital that people in Staffordshire demonstrate caution as the first easing of lockdown rules come into place.
National lockdown is still in place across England and people must stay at home unless it is for a permitted reason, such as:
- Shopping for essential items for you or a vulnerable person
- Going to work – but only if you cannot work from home
- Seeking medical assistance or to avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- Attending education or childcare
- Meeting your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary