The Government has announced that Staffordshire will be in Tier 3.
The Very High Alert Level will come into force when lockdown ends on December 2.
- No mixing anywhere indoors with other households, unless part of your support bubble
- Up to six people can meet in public parks, but not in private gardens
- Hospitality such as pubs and restaurants to stay shut, apart for takeaway and drive-through services
- Gyms and non-essential shops to reopen
- Work from home if you can, avoid non-essential travel and no overnight stays outside the area
For full details please visit the Government website