We have been advised of the following:
The Government has confirmed that Staffordshire will move to High Alert for Covid-19 from 00:01 on Saturday 31 October.
This means it will be illegal for people to meet socially indoors with another household, unless part of a ‘support bubble’. The new rules apply in both homes and public settings such as pubs and restaurants.
High Alert status will be reviewed in 14 days.
- You must not meet socially with friends and family indoors in any setting unless you live with them or have formed a support bubble with them. This includes private homes, and any other indoor venues such as pubs and restaurants.
- You must not meet indoors with people in any other alert level, including those living in a lower alert level
- You may continue to see friends and family you do not live with outside, including in a garden or other outdoor space. When you do so, you must not meet in a group of more than six. The “Rule of Six” includes children of any age
- You can still travel to other areas, but you are advised to limit your trips as much as possible
- You should not visit relatives in care homes unless there are exceptional circumstances.For full guidance, please visit the Government Website – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-covid-alert-level-high