We have been provided with the following information:
Election of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for the Staffordshire Police Area
Latest Time for Submission of the Election Addresses of Candidates to the Police Area Returning Officer –
12 Noon on Thursday 8 April 2021
- Candidates in the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner Elections are entitled to prepare an Election Address for inclusion on the website maintained for this purpose by or on behalf of the Secretary of State at choosemypcc.org.uk
- No Election address may be included on the website unless it is prepared and submitted to, and approved by the Police Area Returning Officer in accordance with Schedule 8 of the Police and Crime Commissioner (Elections) Order 2012.
- Subject to the relevant requirements imposed by paragraphs 4, 5 and 6 of the said Schedule, the Candidate may determine the content of the Election Address.
- If I am to consider if an Election Address is in accordance with the relevant requirements it must be –
- submitted to me by no later than 12 noon Thursday 8 April 2021;
- prepared using Form 29 as set out in Part 2 of the said Schedule 8;
- submitted in an electronic form to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further information, including a copy of the form that can be used to submit an Election Address, is available from Andy O’Brien, Town Hall, King Edward Place, Burton upon Trent, DE14 2EB or email email@example.com
Dated 22 March 2021 Andy O’Brien
Staffordshire Police Area Returning Officer