Photo montage of villages

Footpaths and Rights of Way – new way to report

The Parish Council have been advised that a new way has been created to report and issues with Footpaths and Rights of Way.

Staffordshire County Council has advised the following:

The County Council web pages contain advisory information and FAQs.

Please follow the link below.