Photo montage of villages

Highways – how to report an issue to Staffordshire County Council

Dear Residents

Have you spotted a pot hole that you want to report?

Have you seen anything on the highways that you feel should be looked at?

Staffordshire County Council have a facility on their website were you can report all issues.

All you need is a postcode that is close to the issue of concern and a photo is always useful too.

You get updates on progress of the issue via an email.

Further information on how Staffordshire County Council respond to commonly reported highway issues, as well as frequently asked questions; are available on the ‘Report It Explained’ page under the Highways section of our website at