The Parish Council is getting updates about the virus and how to ensure that everyone stays safe.
Below is a list of links that we hope will be useful during this time.
Community Support – https://www.supportstaffordshire.org.uk/
Self isolation and Social Distancing – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-on-social-distancing-and-for-vulnerable-people
Government Action Plan- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-action-plan
Remember: Stay at Home, but if you have to go out.
• Stay 2m away from people when you are out.
• wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• always wash your hands when you get home or into work
• use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
• avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
• only travel on public transport if you need to
• work from home, if you can
• use phone or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS service