The Parish Council are pleased that the Lord William’s seat, which is a gift to the village of Stramshall, to commemorate the hundredth anniversary of the ending of on WW1 – 1918 – 2018 has been installed. The seat is to remember the seven Stramshall villagers who never returned.
The seat can be found in the grounds of St Michaels and All Angels Church, St Michaels Road, Stramshall ST14 5AH.
The Parish Council were glad to be asked to be involved in this project and hope the residents of the Parish enjoy sitting on the Seat to reflect.
The Parish Council would like to Thank the Lord William’s group for this poignant asset to the Parish.