We have been given the following information about PPE.
Are you a small business based in Staffordshire with nine employees
Do you need PPE to help re-open your business with confidence?
You could be eligible for a FREE pack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) from Staffordshire County Council.
We know that times are tough for many small businesses at the moment, and that those of you that work in close, face-to-face contact or work in confined spaces are struggling to find regulation, cost-effective PPE.
We can’t help every business in Staffordshire with free PPE, but we can help 2,000 micro-businesses with one small pack, and help everyone with the contacts needed to purchase regulation and cost-effective PPE from trusted suppliers.
Each pack contains:
- 30 Type IIR fluid resistant surgical masks
- 25 pairs of gloves (approx.)
- Staffordshire County Council’s list of PPE suppliers and links to other trusted sources to buy more *
- Quick links to other sources of support, including advice on how to use PPE properly *
To be eligible** for a pack your business must:
- be based in Staffordshire (not Stoke-on-Trent)
- have nine employees or less
- do one of the following:
- Domestic trades e.g. plumbers, electricians, plasterers, joiners, decorators
- Driving with customer e.g. taxi, private hire, driving instructor
- Hotels and B&B
- Food & drink preparation & service activities
- Cleaning activities
- Hairdressing and beauty treatments, e.g. nail salon, tattooist
- Personal human health, e.g. chiropody, physiotherapy, acupuncture
*Available to all business through our website
**Full terms and conditions apply.