Photo montage of villages

Reporting Issues on Highways England

Dear Residents

Please be aware that if there is an issue on any of the main UK Highways – in our area the A50 is a main UK Highway, please contact Highways England to report this.

High­ways Eng­land
National Traf­fic Oper­a­tions Cen­tre
3 Ridge­way
Quin­ton Busi­ness Park
B32 1AF
United Kingdom
General enquiries 0300 123 5000

If you call the helpline, you will be given a reference number and can follow up on the progress of the reported issue using the reference number.