To obtain the latest updates on Covid, please use the Government website links below:
· Updated Government Guidance on Covid-19 is available at: Guidance -Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread. Find out how to stay safe and help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
New and Updated Covid-19 Measures and Guidance:
· DHSC – Visiting arrangements in care homes – GOV.UK Sets out how care homes can support families and visitors to visit residents.
· DHSC & UKHSA – COVID-19: arranging or attending a funeral or commemorative event – GOV.UK Guidance for arranging or attending a funeral or commemorative event during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
· DHLUC – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Wedding and civil partnership ceremonies, receptions and celebrations – GOV.UK Guidance for couples planning to get married or form a civil partnership in England, and venues hosting these events.
· DHLUC – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Safer public places – managing public outdoor settings – GOV.UK Guidance for local authorities, owners and operators to support the safe use and management of outdoor public places while the risk of COVID-19 transmission remains.
· DHLUC – Moving home during coronavirus (COVID-19) – GOV.UK Guidance for those working within the home buying and selling process and those moving home.